1. The appearance and format should be neat and orderly.
2. The portfolio must be organized and contain a table of contents.
3. All forms and content must meet the requirements of the portfolio.
4. The portfolio should demonstrate depth in academic and personal growth.
5. The portfolio must contain reflections that provide insight into how the student has anticipated and dealt with
challenges and changes through the project.
6. The portfolio must include three self-evaluations from the student, and at least one evaluation from
someone directly involved with the service learning experience.
6. Technology should be used to construct the portfolio.
OPTIONAL documents (*required to receive mentor credit):
• Mentor confirmation form*
• Mentor log*
• Mentor reflection*
• Communications (letters, emails, thank-you notes)
• Additional time logs/journals